Ensure to read through our terms of service and contract before proceeding to marketing, distributing or accessing any of the content on this website. Therefore, by accepting to contract, buy a service through book publishing, designing of both graphics and web systems, marketing or accessing the web site at https://zambianarts.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agreements that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law of the international community and Zambian Republic.
Zambian ARTS Store is a number one store and distributor of both digital books, media and hardcopy books in the country for local and international writers. This page will give you an insight on how the process is done before you proceed to marketing and distributing your books or media with us.
Digital Written Materials (eBooks, Articles & Magazines)
Zambian ARTS Store offers you a platform on which you can increase your eBook sales or distributions. Your readers can easily buy or download your eBooks on this platform and make payments through bank cards or mobile money payments (debit/credit cards, Airtel, Zamtel Mobile Money).
How much is it to put up my eBooks on Zambian ARTS Store?
To put your project for sales and distribution on Zambian ARTS Store you will be charged a fixed amount of K250.
How do I track my book performance and get the money made from orders?
Sellers on Zambian ARTS Store are provided with custom accounts through which they monitor sales and traffic. These accounts also provides them with access to withdraw money made from sales.
What else should I know?
Please note that the site will NOT cover mobile transactions fees when sending money to you. Please check the mobile money transaction charges with your network providers for more information.
How are royalties with Zambian ARTS?
The site will collect a 5% of sales made. Book sellers will make 95% of the total amount made from their sales.
Zambian ARTS Store offers you a platform on which you can increase your hardcopy orders from your respective readers. People can make hardcopy orders on this site and only have you deliver the books to them. How? Once the order comes through, it will reflect in your account, showing you the customer’s address, name, phone number and email address. With those details you will them make a delivery of your book to them. Please note that Zambian ARTS Store will make further confirmation and contacts with your customer to ensure that they have received their books within a week. You will ONLY be able to withdraw funds from hardcopy orders upon book delivery to your customer to avoid customer inconvenience.
Who will cover book transit costs?
Customers are informed before they make orders, the author will not cover for delivery charges.
How much is it to put up my Hardcopy book on Zambian ARTS Store?
Zambian ARTS Store will charge authors a once off payment of K400 to have their book (s) set up for public orders.
How do I receive the money from the orders made?
Once the book has been ordered, money will be sent into the author’s account, the author of the book can therefore make a request to withdraw from their account.
What else should I know?
Upon requesting a withdraw, it will take about 24hrs to be processed and be credited in your account. Please note that withdraw requests made on weekends may have to wait for Monday to be processed.
Starting from the 10th of November, 2022, Zambian ARTS Store will be controlling prices for vendors. All books will be priced as follows:
eBooks: K15, K30, K60, K80, K100.
Hardcopies: K50, K80, K100, K120, K150, K200, K250, K300.
To proceed to market click HERE.
Vending & Listing
The site will have a commission equivalent to a stated percentage announced at the time of contract for all listed sellers and vendors. Ensure to check the commission percentage assigned in your vendors dashboard.
Due to the nature of our materials and system, Zambian ARTS shall at no cost refund a user. In the case where a download is not complete, relevant personnel shall be notified via email or contact page. Thereafter, a product or service paid for shall be processed or granted. By advertising, marketing or using this website you have agreed to this term.
- You agree to comply with the terms and conditions associated with any offers, coupons, coupon codes, and other promotions available on or through Zambian ARTS.
- Coupons may be valid for a limited time or a limited use only. Zambian ARTS reserves the right to modify or cancel coupons at any time.
- Coupons are distributed solely at the discretion of Zambian ARTS.
- If you do not purchase the qualifying items added to your Cart when the coupon is in effect, the discount will not apply.
- The coupon offer will not be valid until it is applied to the qualifying item.
- The coupon may only be used on Zambian ARTS and in conjunction with the purchase of products sold by zambianarts.com and not on products sold by third-party sellers.
- If you return or request a refund on any of the items purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value may be subtracted from the return credit.
- Coupons are void if restricted or prohibited by law.
- You agree to comply with campaign and user limits and only use coupons for your own personal and non-commercial use.
- You agree not to sell, barter or transfer any coupon, or any electronic or hard copy of a coupon, to any third party.
- The coupon may only be applied towards the purchase price of items (as described herein) displayed during checkout on zambianarts.com for eligible purchases and may not be applied toward the shipping, handling or customs, taxes, duties or other costs or fees which are not included in the item price.
- Enter the communicated coupon code when you are prompted to during the payment process and you will receive the applicable discount on the final purchase price of your transaction as displayed at checkout in Cart.
- The purchase you make, and all actions you take to redeem this coupon, must comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and eBay and PayPal’s User Agreements and policies. Eligible items may exclude Bullion, Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate, and any other item as specified in the details of the coupon.
- This coupon has no cash value.
- These Coupon Terms and Conditions will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all aspects in accordance with the laws of The Republic of Zambia and all users of the coupons hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in The Republic of Zambia, the jurisdiction governing the User Agreement of your Zambian ARTS site registration.
- Zambian ARTS makes no representations or warranties of any kind regarding any product or service provided by any third party in connection with any coupon promotion.
- Zambian ARTS will not be responsible for any third party’s performance or failure to perform any services related to any coupon promotion, or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of the coupon, provided that nothing shall limit Zambian ARTS liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence.
- Use of automated devices or programs for coupon redemption is prohibited.
By accepting to contract, buy a service through book publishing, designing of both graphics and web systems, marketing or accessing the web site at https://zambianarts.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agreements that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law of the international community and Zambian Republic.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to download copies of the materials (information or software) on Zambian ARTS web site for personal, non-commercial use only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display or performance (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Zambian ARTS web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Zambian ARTS Store at any time. Upon terminating your use of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Zambian ARTS web site are provided“as is”. Zambian ARTS makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Zambian ARTS does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Zambian ARTS or its suppliers be liable for any damages(including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Zambian ARTS Internet site, even if Zambian ARTS or a Zambian ARTS authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Zambian ARTS web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Zambian ARTS does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Zambian ARTS may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Zambian ARTS does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Zambian ARTS has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Zambian ARTS of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Download expiry
Once payment has been made for a book, an album or song, the download link will appear under“MY ACCOUNT” and will expire 30 days after purchase. During this 30 day period, the consumer can download a product as many times as they like if not stated.
9. Age restrictions
You must be 18 and over or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction in order to use or purchase products on Zambian ARTS. By creating an account you confirm that you are of sufficient legal age to use the service.
10. Prices and Tax
Prices shown on this site, contracts, quotations and invoices and all include tax, where and to the extent that tax is required to be applied to the product under Zambian tax law. All product prices are charged in and shown in Zambian Kwacha. We reserve the right to change prices listed without notice.
If any part of these terms and conditions is found to be unenforceable as a matter of law, the enforceability of any other part of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
If any invalid, unenforceable or illegal provision of these terms would be valid, enforceable and legal if some part of it were deleted, the provision shall apply with the minimum modification necessary to make it legal, valid and enforceable.
12. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Zambian ARTS company and its web site shall be governed by the laws of Zambia without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to all customers, clients and site users.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We do not store any credit/debit card details and make sure credit/debit card transactions are done through secure SSL.
- Please contact us via email if you need your account deleted.
Cookies are small text files. Many websites place cookies on your computer when you visit. Cookies are used to make websites work, or to make them work more efficiently, and to provide useful information to website operators. Many web browsers allow users to control most cookies through their browser settings. However doing so will prevent the checkout from working and you will not be able to place orders. More information about cookies, including details on viewing what cookies have been set and how to delete them is available at: visit allaboutcookies.org.
Page generated for all company, web and service users on the 27th October, 2022.